To gode varianter
Sugen på glutenfri æppelpaj? Med denne opskrift kan du få til både en klassisk æppelpaj og en mere sjov variant med æbleroser. Semper Glutenfri Mix gør tærte dej perfekt.430 min
2 ½ dl Semper Gluten-free mix
75 g butter, stewed in small pieces
1 ½ tablespoons sugar or honey
1 egg yolk
Classic apple pie:
6 large apples
1.5 dl marmalade
1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
1/2 dl brown dough
1-2 teaspoon . butter
Apple pie with apple and vanilla filling
2 dl whole milk
4 egg yolks
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons corn flour
1 dl cream
Vanilla sugar after taste
approx. 10-12 apples
1 dl juice from an orange
100g melted butter
1 dl sugar
Sådan gør du
1. Work the ingredients together in a bowl of a spoon or with the fingers of a dough. 2. Pour the dough into a mold. 3. Leave the dough to cool cold for one hour. 4. Prepare the pie in the oven at 200 ° C for about 10 minutes.
Classic apple pie :
1. Peel the apples, remove the kernels and cut the apples into the tern.
2. Step the apples and cinnamon in butter on the forehead of the apples have a golden color.
3. Distribute the apple cinnamon paste into the form of the pastry dough.
4. Set the oven to 175 ° C.
5. Tip: Distribute if necessary. slightly jam over the cake, sprinkle brown dumplings over and / or add some butter.
6. Bake the cake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
Apple pie with apple and vanilla filling:
1. Beat the egg yolks and sugar for a smooth dough.
2. Add the corn flour and a small portion of the milk to the dough. Whip a fine dough without lumps. Add the rest of the milk and whip again.
3. Heat the mixture into a saucepan and continue to whip until the mixture is hot. Slowly add the cream, continue to whip and finally add the dough into the pie.
4. Set the oven to approx. 175 ° C
5. Place in the oven for approx. 10-15 minutes.
Apple sauce :
1. Cut the apples into very thin slices.
2. Mix melted butter, orange juice and sugar in a bowl.
3. Add the thinly chopped apples to the bowl. Leave the apples in the butter mixture until they darken.
4. Form the apple sauce by laying apple after apple on top of the cake.